We partner with pharmaceutical and biotech companies around the globe to promote [pharmaceuticals] innovative products in markets primarily outside the continental United States. As is often the case, entry to certain markets can be a costly and time-consuming process and often leads to second and third tier markets never reaching full potential. However, BurnsAdler has both the market intelligence and the technical expertise to maximize sales in the international market place.
Our business model demonstrates that outsourcing all or certain parts of the international sales and marketing function is an effective strategy for emerging pharmaceutical and biotech companies and can generate very high returns on investment. The relationships our management team has built around the globe represents a significant advantage over in-house start up operations. We have partnered with companies with sales of over $1 billion to smaller companies focused on niche therapies or Orphan products.
BurnsAdler is a dynamic organization that can adapt itself to create the best fit with our partners. Our proprietary promotion matrix was developed specifically to maximize the results we could achieve while minimizing the interaction and oversight needed from the manufacturer.
Value Added to Our Partners (typically US and European Specialty Pharma):
- Generation of additional revenue and profit opportunities from our partners’ excess production capacity.
- Provide our partners with a single point of contact for exploring profitable import and promotion opportunities in markets around the world.
- Create a demand for our partners’ products and therapies in the international market place.
- Protect our partners’ intellectual property, including company owned trademarks and patents.
- Create new intellectual property for our partners by obtaining regulatory and marketing approval for their products in new countries and territories.
- Negotiate with regulatory authorities and government entities to ensure our partners’ products receive the highest possible reimbursement prices.
- Develop a promotional program for our partners’ products and select the single best process for import, promotion and distribution in each country.
- Create the product literature, manage the sample program and train the local field sales forces.
- Assist in responding to and in managing government and quasi-governmental agency bids and tenders.
- Ensure the maximum market penetration for our partners’ therapies in every local market.
BurnsAdler provides cost effective international product distribution and promotion for select emerging pharmaceutical companies.